If you are a transfer student, please fill out the transfer paperwork form. Once the form has been completed, please come see Mr. Gatti or Mr. Nakashima in the athletic office immediately to turn in your form. We will need to ask you questions before we file your paperwork with CIF-SS to determine your eligibility. 

Depending on certain factors, you may be eligible immediately or you may have to sit out. In order for us to know what paperwork we need to submit to CIF-SS, it is important you come talk to us in order to complete the proper forms on our end.